Health & Safety at Work
Sofradir places health, safety, and environmental protection at the center of its operations. Sofradir is committed to deploying a health, safety and environment policy to guarantee the safety of its installations, protecting people and the environment from hazardous risks, and developing products within rigorous health, safety and environmental guidelines. It is committed to continuous improvement programs.
- Assess the
chemical risk and substitute CMR substances (carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction).
- Prevent risks to musculoskeletal disorders.
- Sustain employment of people with disabilities and seniors.
- Prevent psychosocial risks.
CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVE
- Prevent all types of accidents and risks of pollution accidents.
- Ensure that all our suppliers and partners share our vision.
- Be compliant to standards and other industry régulations.
- Carry out our policy program across all sites.
CONTROL OUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
Continuously improve the way we manage the impact of our activity on health and the environment.
Reduce our energy and water consumption.
Develop products and procedures that reduce the impact on the environment.